Notice is given that Big Lakes County has filed an application under the provisions of the Water Act for authorization to disturb wetlands associated with construction of Range Road 190 Upgrades located at NE 12074-19-W5 and NW 07-074-18-W5. Mitigation measures and best management practices are followed to minimize disturbance and to protect the remaining wetland areas from impact by the construction activity.
Any person who is directly affected by this application may submit a written statement of concern to within 7 days of the date of this notice to:
Environment and Parks
Regulatory Approvals Centre
5th Floor, South Petroleum Plaza
9915 108 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5K 2G8
The written statement of concern should include the following:
- the OneStop application number: 5045430 (EMS Application 001-00451462)
- describe concerns that are relevant to matters regulated by the Water Act
- explain how the filer of the concern will be directly affected by the activity and/or diversion of water proposed in the application
- provide the legal land location of the land owned or used by the filer where the concerns described are believed to be applicable
- state the distance between the land owned or used by the filer and the site in the application
- contact information including the full name and mailing address of the filer. Please provide the telephone number and/or email address for ease of contact.
Environment and Parks will review each written statement of concern, seek more information if needed, and notify each filer by letter of the decision to accept or reject their written submission as a valid statement of concern. The Public Notice of this application will also be posted on the Department’s website at https://avw.alberta.ca/PublicNoticesViewer.aspx .
Please quote One Stop file number: 5045430
Statements of concern submitted regarding this application are public records which are accessible by the public and the applicant. Failure to file a statement of concern may affect the right to file a Notice of Appeal with the Environmental Appeals Board.
Copies of the application and additional information can be obtained from:
WSP Canada Inc.