Big Lakes County and the Town of High Prairie are rounding up all the toxic waste in our community.
Saturday June 2nd at the Sports Palace Parking Lot from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
What can you bring to the Toxic Waste Roundup:
- Latex, oil and alkyd paints
- Wood stains, glues, thinner and solvents
- Laundry detergents, bleach, oven cleaner and spot removers
- Waste acids, rust removers, drain and toilet cleaners and pool chemicals
- Household herbicides and pesticides, lawn fertilizer, etc.
- Car and household batteries, fluorescent light bulbs and tubes.
- Aerosol containers, household propane tanks (30lbs max)
- Materials containing heavy metals such as mercury, lead or cadium.
What you can NOT bring to the Toxic Roundup
- Commercial, industrial or agricultural hazardous waste
- Biomedical waste
- Expired medications
- Radioactive waste
- Pressurized gas cylinders (e.g. acetylene tanks)
- Automotive fluids like motor oil, antifreeze, brake fluid, etc.
For more information call 780-523-3388
For Town and County residents