Mapping & Geographics

Do you have a question about rural addressing or replacing a sign?

Before contacting our GIS department please make sure you have the following information:
- Legal land, including Plan/lot/block if it exists
- What is your contact information including address
- Is there a residence on the property 
- How many accesses are there and which one are you using

 For more details call the office at 780-523-5955.

Big Lakes Newsletter

General Contact Info